Friday, April 15, 2011

typeCRiSP Crew Necks and Tees

Somehow some way I do better designing when the designs come from other peoples ideas. Thus cometh tyepCRiSP Crew Necks. Saw some Nike shoes on my tumblr dashboard and labeled them "#typecrisp" and brain started running. To fully understand the design you have to know what those two words mean. Type basically means 'very' and crisp is a word as a level above being fresh. So if I say "typeCRiSP" I mean "way more than fresh". The crew necks are in my iAM DEF series because of theire specific color schemes that I wanted to use and the tees are regular #FnF tees. Color schemes include some of the more popular NFL team colors including JETS, COWBOYS, 49ers, & BEARS to name about half of the colors.

More iAM DEF designs to be added soon all I will say is prepare for royalty and I'll holla




No comments:

Post a Comment